News by Matt S.
We do love our tactics RPGs at DigitallyDownloaded.net. From the spectacular The Banner Saga and God Wars to the classics such as Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre, it’s been a genre that has really stuck with us over the years. The next one we have to look forward to is Fell Seal, and it releases on April 30 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (via Steam).
- Experience an epic and mature story, unfolding through over 40 major encounters and topped with challenging end-game content.
- A deep and complex class system with over 20 classes and 200 abilities lets you truly customize every one of your characters through the selection of their class, sub-class, and passives. Carefully craft the character you envision, be it a versatile generalist, a dedicated spell-caster, or a mighty foe-crushing specialist!
- Classic tactical turn-based combat battles, with rugged terrain and elevation, taking place on beautifully hand-drawn environments.
- Customize your troops’ appearance by selecting their portrait, outfit, colors and overall visuals from a wide selection.
- Equip your army with over 240 pieces of equipment, either purchased, gathered from fallen enemies, or created from crafting.
Please help keep DDNet running: Running an online publication isn’t cheap, and it’s highly time consuming. Please help me keep the site running and providing interviews, reviews, and features like this by supporting me on Patreon. Even $1/ month would be a hugely appreciated vote of confidence in the kind of work we’re doing. Please click here to be taken to my Patreon, and thank you for reading and your support!