The name of the game this week on the Nintendo Download is full on, retail games. Stuff like Mario Kart 7, Starfox 64, and Ocarina of Time 3D are all now posted for download.
It’s nice to see Nintendo getting the eShop up to date with some of the biggest games on the 3DS, even nicer of course would be if they were doing day and date. But we’ll go one step at a time here since Nintendo has never been all that big on ‘online’ anything and even this is a big jump for the company.
There isn’t too much else that’s too memorable in this week’s offerings… unless you count Gradius that is.
- Super Mario 3D Land™, The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D, Star Fox 64™ 3D andMario Kart™ 7 are now available for purchase from the Nintendo eShop at a price of $39.99 each. Select Nintendo 3DS software that is currently available at retail stores will become available in the Nintendo eShop in the future.
- Style Savvy Trend Setters – Complete the looks of men and women in your town with your very own full-scale fashion shop. Choose from more than 12,000 clothing items and accessories spanning 19 different brands. Style Savvy: Trendsetters will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Oct. 22.
- Sparkle Snapshots 3D – $5.99 — Use your Nintendo 3DS system’s cameras and this software’s easy-to-use camera settings to take 2D pictures, and then personalize your shots any way you want with layers of stickers, ribbons, pens and other 3D effects.
- Moshi Monsters Theme Park – Your Monsterific adventure awaits. Help rebuild the theme park and find the lost moshlings.
- Gradius – $4.99 — Blast your way to victory in this classic side-scrolling shooter.
- Puzzle World XL – $4.99/500 points — THE BEST-SELLING PUZZLER WORLD IS BACK!
- Reel Fishing Ocean Challenge – 500 points — It’s a thrilling fishing experience for novices and master anglers alike!