Your favorite limbless cartoon hero slaps the 3DS’ virtual console silly this week as the original Rayman lands on the service- and there’s even something for Wii owners!
- Rayman – $4.99 — This classic, award-winning platformer is the first game in the Rayman series – now available on Nintendo 3DS™. Explore six unique worlds and play through more than 70 levels of platforming madness.
- Kakuro by Nikoli – $4.99 — With the Nikoli puzzle series, you can enjoy high-quality “Kakuro” puzzles, created by Nikoli, who gave the world-famous puzzle its name. The Nintendo 3DS allows for the realization of simple and easy to play operability.
- Order Up!! — Experience the dizzying life of a top-notch chef and restaurateur as you prepare all manner of exotic food on your way to building your own restaurant empire from the ground up.
- 99 Seconds – $1.99/200 points — 99Seconds is a fun, retro-style video game in which you can modify time to avoid all kinds of danger. Dodge enemies and use SlowDown to slow, stop and even go back in time.
- Metal Slug 3 – 900 points — Metal Slug 3 is the fourth installment in the Metal Slug series, following Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2and Metal Slug X. Marco and Tarma are back to blast their way through another action-packed adventure, picking up various weapons along the way. The Slugs are also back and more colorful than ever, with Slugmariners, Drill Slugs and Elephant Slugs joining the original Metal Slugs and Slugnoids. As with previous titles, there are hidden items to be found and POWs to be rescued, while a branching map lets players take a different route to the end with each play-through.