Zen Pinball 2 is on the way for the PS3 and Vita. The game will be packing a whopping 26 tables and a special PopCap Games surprise when it launches.
ZP2 will be released on September 2nd for Sony’s platforms and will be a free download for anyone who already owns Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball. Yes. Free. Basically a massive update to the pinball platform Zen already has available, Zen Pinball 2 will support cross-platform play, 3D visuals, and allow for any table purchased on one console to be played on the other.
In other words, buy a table on your Vita and you’ll be able t play it on your PS3 too. Nice.
Here’s your feature set:
- PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system cross-platform entitlement including shared global leaderboards, online friend challenges and tournaments
- Zen Pinball 2 will launch with twenty-six tables!
- The most advanced ball physics simulation to date
- Compete against other players to achieve the highest ProScore™, and team up with your friends to increase your TeamScore™
- Exceptional visuals in full 3D on 3D compatible TV sets
- Free, fully playable demos for all available tables
- Exciting multiplayer modes, including local split-screen and hotseat multiplayer, online, and worldwide tournaments
- New tables released regularly through the PlayStation®Store
- Share your scores on Facebook
- New rule sheet format to help you achieve higher scores
- New trophies for each table