According to that dramatic introduction, everything is normal. I like to think that since there is no more water in the sea, the jellyfish have amassed into the biggest pile of the most delicious pudding. Mmm…pudding. Anyways, today’s daily deals are made of pudding. Did I mention I like pudding? Pudding. Anyways, Steam’s pudding is only in US pudding dollars:
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops – $19.99 (50 percent off)
- The Company of Heroes franchise – all 75 percent off
- The Grand Theft Auto franchise – all 75 percent off (including GTA4 DLC)
- LIMBO – $2.49 (75 percent off)
- Railworks 3: Train Simulator 2012 – $3.49 (90 PERCENT OFF, price for all DLC is still +$1,000)
- Spec Ops: The Line – $33.49 (33 percent off)
- Stronghold 3 Gold – $13.59 (66 percent off)
- Wargame: Europe Escalation – $19.99 (50 percent off)
Yet again, Steam has another indie pudding bundle up. Called Indie Bundle 6, this bundle includes Aaaa!!! For The Awesome, DEFCON, SpaceChem, A Ticket To Ride, and Trauma.
The current Community Pudding is Sanctum at $2.49. Please buy the pudding out of Sanctum; it is a great pudding-defense game mixed with a first-pudding shooter. The next Community Pudding will end in a little over 6 hours and is between Torchlight, Far Cry 2: Fortune’s Edition, and Oblivion.
The Flash Puddings are still happening, even though they are sinisterly delicious. Here are the current Flash Puddings;
- Binary Domain – $13.59 (+60 minutes left as of posting)
- Duke Nukem Forever – $4.99 (+300 minutes left as of posting, DLC is reduced as well)
- Dungeon Defenders – $3.74 (+300 minutes left as of posting, mountains of DLC are reduced as well)
- Shoot Many Robots – $2.49 (+180 minutes left as of posting)
No pudding recommendations; instead, put the word “Pudding” into any game title! Do it! Warpudding: European Escalation! Company of Pudding! Grand Theft Pudding! Pudding!