Xbox Live had the week that wasn’t last week, but the platform is ready for a nice little turnaround.
My pick of the week has to be RAAM’s shadow though. Single player expansions are few and far between to say the least, and to have one offered for as big a title as Gears 3? Yes -and more- please. Uh, but maybe not for Duke Nukem Forever …Sorry Duke.
- Joe Danger: Special Edition – 1200mspts –Look out Supa!!!!!
- Sonic CD – 400mspts — The classic the brought Sonic (and Metal Sonic) to the Sega CD
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations update
- Black Eyed Peas:The Experience
- Gears of War 3 update
- Halo Collection update
- Kung-Fu Panda
Deals of the Week
- Gears of War 3: RAAM’s Shadow expansion pack – 1200mspts — More of the Gears 1 baddie with all new characters to play as.
- Battlefield 3: Back to Karkland – 1200mspts — more shootin… in Karkland!
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations Ancestors character pack – 320mspts — I don’t know if I’d want to reveal my ancestors…
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 DLC 2: Jump Rope: Survival Mode – 320 — Can you survive the challenge of… the jump rope?!? (Cue dramatic stare)
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 DLC 1: Back in Shape: Lose It – 400mspts — Can you… lose it?!? (Cue dramatic pointing)
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 Bundle #1: Back in Shape: Lose it + Jump Rope: Survival Mode – 560mspts — Can you survive all of that crap?!?(Cue dramatic coffee break)
- Duke Nukem Forever The Doctor Who Cloned Me – 800mspts — More adventuring in the game that nobody liked all that much. At least it’s more single player. I guess. For 800 points.
- Magic the Gathering 2012: Deck Expansion Pack 2 – 240mspts — huh. More Magic.
- Orcs Must Die! Lost Adventures – 400mspts — For God’s sake… how do you stop them?!?
- The Gunstringer – Real Big Shootin’ – 240mspts — One of the best reasons to own a Kinect.
Games on Demand
- Alice: Madness Returns – $39.99