From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The Legend of Voltron.
Really nothing to see this week on Xbox Live. Bit of a snooze really, I mean with all the Holiday shoppi… wait… is that- holy crap it’s Voltron!!!11!!1
From days of long ago, from uncharted regions of the universe, comes a legend. The Legend of Voltron. Defender of the Universe. A mighty robot, loved by good, feared by evil. Take control of your favorite Lion and join forces on Xbox LIVE to defend the Far Universe. Visit iconic locations from classic series including Arus and Planet Doom. Take on enemy forces in four different game modes. Battle Zarkon’s minions in Survivor Mode as a pilot, engage in ground assaults in Lion Mode or cross the glalaxy in Space Mode, or coop with four friends in Voltron Mode to confront massive Robeasts! Voltron fans, Mega-Thrusters are go!
Also worth mentioning for iOS using Voltron fans, the strategy title on the iPhone has been out for a good long time and is quite the bees knees indeed. Not that I’m biased at all.
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe – 800mspts — It’s Voltron for God’s sake!
- Scene It? Movie Night – 800mspts — more Scene It? Does anybody still play this game?
- Voltron Update — Look! More Voltron!
- adidas Originals/Performance
- Holiday Collection Update
- University Collection Update
Deal of the Week
- Age of Booty – 50% off
- Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix – 50% off
- Street Fighter II’ Hyper Fighting – 50% off
- Final Fight Double Impact – 50% off
- Ubisoft Sale – up to half off a bunch of the company’s offerings