This week’s XBL update features a few nice little XBLA releases and the Batman: Arkham City pack with a certain gal who dresses like a cat and cracks skulls.
If you want to play as Catwoman at all in the rapidly approaching game of the year candidate (it’s got a 95% on metacritic already) Batman: Arkham City, you’re gonna need this Catwoman pack off of Xbox Live (or the PSN for the PS3 version of the game). The good news is that, if you’re buying the game new (and I seriously doubt that anyone is offering it used yet) you’re just fine. You, dear sirs and madams, have the code for the DL right in the package.
However, if you’re reading this from some date in the far off future and you bought the title at a yard sale or something -well- you need this pack too, but the difference is it’s gonna cost you 800 points… I wonder what currency the neXtbox will use anyway?
- Dungeon Defenders- An extremely beautiful (reminds me of Torchlight) action/RPG crossed with the ever popular tower defense. 1200mspts
- Bejeweled 3- Do I really need to describe Bejeweled? Fine- it’s a puzzler. There’s jewels. It’s the third one so there are lots of new things. 1200mspts
Games on Demand
- Little League World Series 2010- It’s baseball. Little League baseball.
- Top Spin 4- It’s tennis..um… Major League(?) tennis
- Pirates 4 YARRRRGH!!
- PowerUp Heroes
- Bejeweled 3
Deal of the Week
The following Halo: Reach map packs are half offa ‘da pizza at 400mspts each. So git to shootin’!
- Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack
- Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack
- Batman: Arkham City Catwoman Bundle Pack 800mspts
- Deus Ex Missing Link Campaign 1200mspts
- Mercury Hg Add-On 160mspts