News by Matt S.
It’s been a while since I provided the last update on the upcoming visual novel, so I figured I should give everyone a status update!
The bad news first. The project has been slightly delayed, on account of finalising things. I intend on having it out within the next 3-4 weeks now, mind, so we’re still getting close. It’s mostly the fine tuning that needs to be sorted.
The good news is that this has blown out to be a pretty substantial project, which means lots more stuff in it for you to enjoy than I had planned. I had originally intended this to be a very short introduction chapter for the two new characters, but as the idea developed it became something I wanted to expand on.
Now, the VN has:
– 21 different narrative paths, and six different endings.
– Three characters Dee Dee, Nettie, and Lorin, each with their own key art.
– Seven different decision moments, each leading to a different narrative outcome.
– The interactive map, introduced previously, which will become a part of all VNs going forward.
– Approximately four hours of total storytelling. Many more words than has been in the previous VN.
– Plenty of fan service. Of course! The last one was a thriller, this is more of a comedy. You’ll have a chuckle or two (or, at least, I certainly hope you will!)
And now, just to tie this update off, yep, the header image is one of the new key arts from the game!
Also – don’t forget. If you back me on Patreon, for even $1/month, you will get all these visual novels at no additional cost. It’s my way of saying “thank you” for supporting the work we do on this website.
– Matt S.
Find me on Twitter: @mattsainsb