Defenders of Eorzea, the patch 2.3 update for FF XIV: ARR, has been released from the gates of Square Enix, carrying with it a wealth of adventurous content – free for the weekend.
In addition to the main scenario, you can test the sharpness of your blade or accuracy of your archery with Frontline, the three-faction PVP where up to 72 players can slice and parry or cautiously parley in head-to-head combat.
Or if you’re more into nurturing the beauties of the land, visit the Chocobo stable on your estate grounds, where you can properly feed and exercise your avian comrade until she’s the glowing alpha of her species.
Also added with this update:
- Side Story Quests – Protect the lapis maiden from the phantom thief
- Crystal Tower – Scale Syrcus Tower and suppress the dangers within
- Ramuh, the Lord of Levin
- Dungeons – Discover passage and search for treasure on Hullbreaker Isle
- Hunts – Collect bounty on the realms most dangerous game
- Private Chambers – Customize your room and invite friends over to boast about your furniture
In order to participate in this weekend’s free login, the following eligibility requirements must be met:
Players who have previously purchased and registered any version of FINAL FANTASY XIV and whose service account is set as inactive during the campaign period.
*Please visit the “FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station” to confirm the status of your service account.
For whatever reason your account may be inactive, take advantage of this free weekend; the survival of Eorzea depends on it!