Just about ready for release across the PSN, Origin, and Xbox Live; the new Resurgence pack for ME3 is bringing some new multiplayer goodies to the fight for the galaxy.
Mass Effect’s single player experience might be getting all the attention lately (for both good and ill) but EA and BioWare don’t want you to forget that the action/RPG has a pretty beefy multiplayer suite as well. And to that end, the Resurgence Pack (wasn’t that the name of a Call of Duty expansion?) is adding a wealth of new content including new weaponry, characters, and maps.
- Two New Action-Packed Maps – Take the battle to Firebase Condor, a warzone outpost located on one of Palaven’s moons and Firebase Hydra, an old abandoned quarian colony which has since been converted into a critical power facility. Each map represents a crucial asset in the overall fight against the Reapers.
- Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Assume the role of new characters for each class, including the Asari Justicar Adept, Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard and characters from new playable races with the Batarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer and Geth Infiltrator.
- Lethal New Weapons – Obliterate wave after wave of enemies by unlocking the Striker Assault Rifle, Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG.
- New Consumables – Cash in your credits to purchase reinforcement packs that could include the following new consumables:
- Strength Enhancer – Applies a melee damage boost for one mission
- Targeting VI – Applies a headshot damage bonus for one mission
- Stabilization Module – Stabilizes weapons while firing and moving for one mission
- Shield Power Cells – Shortens the length of time shields take to begin recharging for one mission