LIVE already hosts a few Street Fighter games and now you can add one more as one of the more under-appreciated entry’s in the series comes to the Xbox 360.
Street Fighter III Third Strike: Online Edition is the most complete version of the game to be released and it’ll be bringing all the modes and characters that you expect, plus updated graphics, when it comes home later this summer on LIVE.
Click through the break for a feature set including a cool new replay feature-
- Street Fighter® Continues: Set in a timeline after Street Fighter® IV, follow the next chapter in the epic Street Fighter universe
- GGpo-Enabled online play: Street Fighter iii: Third Strike online Edition will be the first pure fighting game to use true GGPO-enabled online functionality, allowing for pixel-perfect arcade play online, including a matching system and leaderboards
- Unchanged Arcade Gameplay: Utmost care was taken to maintain an arcade perfect
- experience and preserve the deep gameplay system that has become revered as one of the most sophisticated in the fighting genre
- Upgraded visuals: With new art and UI matched to hand-tuned HD filtering options, players can customize their viewing experience to their preference, even playing in a simulated arcade cabinet
- youTube™ replay Sharing: Not only will players be able to watch local and global match replays in-game, but with a click of a button they can upload replays directly to YouTube™ to share with the rest of the world
- Watch with Friends: A new channel that broadcasts a continuous live feed of the best match being played at any given moment, and also enables searches for specific matches to be viewed solo or with buddies
- Special Features and unlockables: Optional side panel appears on-screen to provide challenges and track progress as players push their limits to unlock achievements and rewards.