More anger has invaded the App store, but it’s not birds this time, it’s flowers.
Big Bad Flower comes to us courtesy of Big Bad Brush, and will be available on the store from October 19. Much like games like Angry Birds, it seems exceedingly simple to play, but features charming, bright graphics and promises a very addictive experience.
From the release:
BIG BAD BRUSH, developer and publisher of iPhone games, today announced BIG BAD FLOWER’s official date for game release, October 19, 2010.
BIG BAD Flower is on the path to world domination. It’s an evil flower with roots so deep, it stings! It was created with one goal in mind, and that goal is to bubble its way up to world domination. The local foes will fall victim to the flower’s tyranny, as it grows to immense size. There’s no telling how big it’ll get. Beware, as nearby earthly creatures are always lurking and will do anything to stop your evil flower. Prepare for an intense battle as you bubble your way up from backyard to space and battle creatures such as squirrels, rabbits, giant robots, aliens, and more!
*INTENSE BUBBLING AND SPINNING ACTION*
– Draw circles around enemies to trap them in bubbles
– Spin flower’s face to blow bubbled enemies away
*WACKY EARTHLY CREATURES TO BATTLE*
– 15 intense chapters with lots of creatures to battle
– 3 different levels from backyard to space
– 3 bonus levels of sheer Mayhem madness
– Watch your flower grow and dominate each chapter
– Beautiful and colorful characters and story illustrations