On May 28th, the expansion called "Wrath Of The Lamb" is to released, which includes 100 new upgrades/items, five new chapters, 15 new bosses, and 25 new achievements (apparently Wrath Of The Lamb will only be available on Steam). The going price is $3 USD, which is a pretty awesome deal in my book. Below is a trailer for the expansion, but whoever made this trailer forgot a tiny, somewhat unimportant detail; they didn't put an epileptic seizure warning at the beginning of the video. And don't let the first 54 seconds of the trailer fool you; this trailer does contain scenes that could cause epileptic seizures. If you are prone to any, please do not watch this trailer. We really don't need people suing us.
WARNING: The below video can cause epileptic seizures. This is your last warning.
Below is the full list of additions that Wrath Of The Lamb will make up;
- 100+ new items! (now over 235 items!)
- 5+ new chapters!
- 20+ new enemies!
- 25 new achievements!
- 15+ new bosses!
- 6+ new room types!
- 6+ new mysterious item drops (eternal hearts, playing cards, dimes and more!)
- 5+ new music tracks by Danny B
- A new item type, Trinkets
- A new challenge mode with 10 unique challenges (that unlock more content)
- A new unlockable character, Samson (The Beserker)
- A new final (final) chapter and boss with new endings
- Tons of new random happenings, curses, blessings, npcs, fortune tellers and more!
- Also more super secrets than you'd probably expect... good luck finding them all.