From Ashes, the first DLC for the recently released Mass Effect 3 is up, as is another car pack for Forza 4 - the Pirelli pack. Also worth a look for this update is C&C: Red Alert 3 in Games on Demand and links fans might be interested in the demo for Tiger Woods 13.
Though I Am Alive is scoring a respectable 72 on Metacritic at the moment, there are quite a few reviews floating around pointing out a general feel of what might have been. Apparently the game has some glaring technical issues that simply should have been corrected before release. Too bad, though I should mention that there have been a number of games that, while technically not great, have been niche hits thanks to some great ideas.
I haven't played Alive, but the post-cataclysm setting and generally realistic feel do make it seem very interesting. Maybe try before you buy?
- I Am Alive - 1200mspts -- Most of humanity is dead and gone a year a great cataclysm. The world is a dark and unforgiving place and your only job is to survive.
- Mass Effect 3 From Ashes - 800mspts -- Recruit a Prothean squad member with this DLC that you already have if you bought the Collector's Edition of ME3
- Forza Motorsport 4 March Pirelli Car Pack - 560mspts -- What's a 'Pirelli Car'?
- MLB 2K12
- John Carter of Mars
Deals of the Week
- Borderlands Secret Armory - 50% off
- Borderlands Zombie Island - 50% off
- Borderlands New Revolution - 50% off
- Borderlands The Underdome - 50% off
- Borderlands Claptrap - 31% off
- Borderlands Treasure Chest - 33% off
Games on Demand