"The year is 3587, conflict spans the stars. Huge robot armies are locked in an enduring stalemate. At the centre is a team of elite mercenaries fighting for the spoils of war: The Awesomenauts."Coming soon for the Xbox and PS3 from dtp Entertainment, Awesomenauts is a side-scroller heavy on action and multiplay. The trigger-happy little title features up to six players on screen at once and an emphasis on team play.
- For the first time in galactic history, Awesomenauts will bring the popular MOBA genre to the 2D plane with rich, detailed environments!
- Adrenaline-pumping action with up to 3 players staining your couch, or 6 players online!
- A roster of six unique playable mercenaries, each featuring their own set of skills and upgrades!
- Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
- Unlock over 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
- Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
I don't know about you, but I'm particularly looking forward to having my face melted. Awesomenauts will be available "soon", but there's no firm release date or price yet.