I say 'official' because the Ambassador Program already saw the release of a bunch of NES classics. But while those games were only for a select group of early adopters, this reissue of the Bros. first appearance is for all to enjoy... for the hundredth time.
- Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D - demo -- From critically acclaimed director Hideo Kojima comes METAL GEAR SOLID Snake Eater 3D, a new 3D experience re-imagined from one of the most popular METAL GEAR SOLID titles in history.
- Super Mario Bros. - $4.99 -- Rediscover Mario™ and Luigi's first great adventure. Jump, kick shells and throw fireballs as you race through eight action-packed worlds to free Princess Toadstool from the Koopas in this iconic NES™ classic. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- iSpot Japan - $1.99/200 points -- iSpot Japan takes you on a journey across the Land of the Rising Sun, explaining facts and curiosities about Japanese culture while you play a classic "spot the difference" game in the country's most beautiful locations. (For Nintendo 3DS / Nintendo DSi™)
- Hulu Plus - free download, $7.99 monthly subscription -- Watch any current season episode of top shows including Modern Family, Glee, Saturday Night Live, New Girl, and many others. Enjoy classic series, or explore critically acclaimed movies. To get started, download Hulu Plus from the Wii Shop Channel. *$7.99/month with limited advertising. Broadband Internet access required. http://www.hulu.com/plus/wii (For Wii)
- Strider - The year is 2048. The Striders, ninja-like agents and the last defenders of justice on Earth, are the only hope to stop Grandmaster Meio from ruling the world. Hiryu, the youngest Strider to achieve Class A ranking, embarks on a mission to assassinate the evil Grandmaster with his plasma sword, called a Cypher. Guide Hiryu as he jumps, slides and hangs throughout the Eastern European nation of Kazafu in a battle to find the evil dictator.