The pack includes three new missions, a new map, and an absolutely fabulous unicorn familiar to follow you around. It's normally going to cost you $1.99 USD, but right now (as a special introductory offer- I feel like an infomercial) you can nab it at the low, low, discount price of just one dollar.
The Barbarian Character Class, also released today, will allow to not only defeat your enemies and see them driven before you- but also to hear the lamentations of the women. It'll run you $2.99 USD down the line, but can be had for the mere pittance of $1.99 at the present.
Hailing from the dense jungle lands far to the south, the Barbarian is a masterful fighter who can wield two melee weapons simultaneously and unleash devastating combos! Using five distinct fighting stances instead of towers, the Barbarian is able to adapt to any combat situation. His Battle Leap ability allows him to instantly close the distance to a far-off target, while his Battle Pound ability will decimate any nearby enemies. If massive damage and incredible destruction are what you seek, the Barbarian is the hero for the job.
The Barbarian Hero Class has the following fighting stances:
- Tornado Stance – Run faster, attack quicker, jump higher, and push back enemies with a flurry of quick, low damage attacks.
- Lightning Stance – Use the power of lightning to stun your enemies as your attacks make contact, while taking a small amount of damage for each hit.
- Siphon Stance – Sacrifice some of your resistances to steal life from your enemies as you damage them.
- Turtle Stance – Enter this protective stance to greatly increase your resistances, but reduce your movement speed and jump height.
- Hawk Stance – Summon the powers of the mighty hawk to deal a massive amount of damage in your next attack.
Discover new ways to dominate the battlefield by combining any two of these fighting stances simultaneously, or using these powerful abilities:
- Battle Leap Ability – This ability allows the Barbarian to quickly close the distance to far-off enemies with a powerful leap attack.
- Battle Pound Ability – This is powerful radial ability allows the Barbarian to decimate any nearby enemies.