I guess it's my pick this week by default, because there really isn't anything else in the way of original stuff this week. Although if you're into Arkham City (and who isn't) theres the Nightwing challenge pack. We previewed it last week, and while there's no additional story (kind of expensive too), it is pretty cool to beat up some thugs as Mr. Grayson.
There's some decent sale stuff too, with Limbo's price getting halved- and for the love of God, if you haven't checked out Enslaved yet, at least consider it. It's now available for download.
- Burger Time World Tour - The classic fast food builder gets a make-over. 800mspts
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
- Marvel Vs Capcom 3
- Backyard Sports Sandlot Sluggers
- WWE 2012
- Skyrim Elder Scrolls update
- LIMBO 50% off
- Dishwasher Vampire Smile 50% off
- Avatar – Skeleton Costume 50% off
- Death by Cube 50% off
- Call of Duty Avatar Store Sale - Lots of stuff on sale at different levels
- Forza Motorsport 4 November Speed Pack- what's not to like about more Forza? 560mspts
- Batman: Arkham City Nightwing Bundle- the first Robin kicks ass and electrocutes it too. 560mspts